Conoco Philips (1992)
40 year design life
The Judy Joanne Platform commenced fabrication in 1994. The Platform was fabricated in the AMEC yard on the Tyne River near Newcastle.
To solve the problem of potential corrosion around the Caissons polyurethane was used to provide anti-corrosion protection by Conoco Phillips.
Heavy Lift Vessel M7000 lifting Platform onto Jacket.
- Location: UK Block 30/7a
- Jacket weight:7,800 tonnes
- Pile number: 14 (581 tonnes each)
- Pile length: 115 meters
- Driving depth: 92.5 meters
- Deck weight: 9,400 tonnes
- Installation: June, 1995.